Brady W. Dougan and Laura E. Niklason House
Brady W. Dougan and Laura E. Niklason House (Dougan-Niklason House) is named for University Trustee Brady W. Dougan, AB’81, MBA’82, and Laura E. Niklason, PhD’88, longtime supporters of the College who have given generously to the Jeff Metcalf Internship and New Leaders Odyssey Scholarship programs.
James Evans, Resident Master
Jeannie Evans, Resident Master
Campus North Residential Commons is located in the northern part of campus, a few minute walk from the main Quadrangles. Together with Smart Museum and Court Theatre, Ratner Athletic Center, and the Henry Crown Field House, the project will transform this key area as an important, attractive, and inviting gateway to the campus.
Total Hall Residents: 800
Campus North Residential Commons will feature double, single, and apartment style rooms. Each House will span three floors with centrally located community space that touches all three floors. Community bathrooms will be located on each floor, along with at least one private single-user bathroom per House.
- 15th floor reading room with spectacular views of lakefront and University
- Music practice rooms
- Study rooms
- Two residential courtyards
- Two centrally located common rooms for programs and events
- Ground level commercial venues that bring new retail to campus community
- Two classrooms with seating for 40 students
- State-of-the-art dining commons open to campus and surrounding community