Air Conditioners

All of the Housing & Residence Life Halls are air conditioned except our most historic buildings:  Burton-Judson, International House, and Snell-Hictchcock.  Should a current student, or an incoming student, assigned to one of these building require an air conditioner due to a disability, the student must seek an accomodation with the Student Disability Services Office.  

Please note the Disbility Accomodations Policies and Regulations for students may be found here:

If the Student Disability Services Office approves the accomodation for air conditioning, Housing & Residence Life will provide and install an air conditioning unit.