- You are not allowed to store bicycles in your own room/apartment.
- Indoor, limited, bicycle storage is available in every residence hall. In order to use the bicycle storage facilities, you must register your bike at the front desk of your hall. All bicycles left in storage during residence hall closings must display ownership tags.
- Bikes which are left outside or around the building after the halls close and are not registered or tagged will be considered abandoned and will be removed.
- Bicycles which are locked to trees, handrails, fencing, or other inappropriate areas, will be cut off and removed.
- We STRONGLY encourage students to register their bicycles with the University Police (UCPD) in case of theft.