- Residents will be able to use their credit/debit card to pay for laundry. To start any machine, swipe your credit/debit card at the Change Point kiosk located on the wall in each laundry room
- Change Point accepts any Visa, MasterCard, Discover debit/credit cards. Residents can purchase pre-paid Visa debit cards at the Campus Bookstore
- Residents can report a problem with a washer or dryer by using Change Point. Swipe your credit/debit card at the Change Point machine and select “Report a Problem” on the screen; follow the directions accordingly. Swiping your card to report a problem will not incur a charge. You can also report a problem using LaundryView. Please go to the following link www.laundryview.com to report a problem with a washer or dryer
- If the Change Point machine in your laundry room is not operating properly, please go to your front desk to report the problem or by calling 1-800-MAC-GRAY (1-800-622-4729)
- All washers and dryers will still accept quarters, which can be inserted at each washer and dryer to activate.