- Residents may receive packages at every residence hall.
- In order for a package to be properly delivered and a resident notified in a timely manner, all packages to Housing & Residence Life residents have to include a student’s complete, legal name (no nicknames), and a complete address including their room number.
- Residents are notified of the arrival of a package via an email sent to their UChicago email address.
- Residents have to claim their own package by going to the front desk/mail room in person and use their CNet ID and password to claim the package in HouseNet at the time that they retrieve their package.
- Max Palevsky Residential Commons has specific package pick-up hours: Monday-Saturday, 9:00AM-1:00AM.