Housing Technology is the provider of connectivity and information technology services and support for residents living in UChicago’s residence halls. This page is your resource for computer and networking issues you may face during your residence in Housing & Residence Life.
- Important information about the Housing Technology program, staff, and services.
- A collection of documents that you may find helpful in the course of setting up your computer to use the University of Chicago network.
- A place for you to offer us feedback in order to serve your needs better and use the technology available here to its fullest extent.
Housing Technology is currently hiring for summer 2017 and the 2017-18 Academic Year.
Positions available for summer 2017:
- Summer Housing Technology Technicians (HTT)
Positions for the academic year are available in the following residence halls:
Housing Technology Assistants (HTA)
- Campus North Residential Commons
- Granville-Grossman Residential Commons
- International House
- Max Palevsky
The general Housing Technology email account is email@example.com. This is the appropriate destination for all of the following:
- Questions about networking and computer resources within the residence halls.
- Comments and suggestions for our service.
This email address should not be used to submit a work order. Please use HouseNet to submit an IT-related work order.